Due to the recent changes in Government guidelines we will only be able to take bookings from people in one household and a maximum of 6 people per table.
If you wish to cancel your booking can you please do this through the booking system or if you wish to amend your booking please email us – email@example.com
Thursday 22nd – 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Friday 23rd – 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday 24th – 12.00pm – 10.00pm
Sunday 25th – 12.00pm – 9.00pm
Thursday 26th – 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Friday 27th – 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday 28th – 12.00pm – 10.00pm
Sunday 29th – 12.00pm – 9.00pm
(accepting bookings from 1st Nov)
Thursday 10th – 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Friday 11th – 5:00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday 12th – 12.00pm – 10.00pm
Sunday 13th – 12.00pm – 9.00pm
Thursday 17th – 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Friday 18th – 5:00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday 19th – 12.00pm – 10.00pm
Sunday 20th – 12.00pm – 9.00pm
▼22nd – 25th october Traders ▼
redheads mac ’n’ cheese
Kahuna Cookie Co
FlashHouse Brewing Co
Alongside a fine selection of hand picked Spirits, Wines and Ciders and many more Craft Beers and traditional Cask Ales
Each 90 minute booking can be made for tables of up to 6 people. A £20.00 deposit is taken which will be deducted from your bill or refunded in full if you cancel within 24hours
Salt Market Social will now be one of the most socially distant venues in the region, thanks to its massive 740 sqm. industrial space.
Tables will now be available for a 90-minute time slot, with food and drinks ordered via table service. Despite having an official capacity of 450 when fully open, the venue can seat 200 people ensuring a safe space with plenty of room for people to enjoy the fully socially distanced environment.
What We’re Doing
– Ask you to scan a QR code with your smartphone for Track And Trace purposes. We will also be taking everyones temperature as a precaution.
– Staggering pre booked arrival times to reduce queuing.
– Laying out a one way system from your entrance to exit
– Providing hand sanitiser upon arrival and throughout the venue.
– Providing table service for food and drinks
– Clearly marked pathways to the toilets
– Signage to remind people to stay 2m apart
– Ensuring vendors and staff wear face coverings and follow the government’s safety guidelines at all times
What You Can Do
– Book your table of up to 6 people in advance.
– Arrive healthy and without COVID-19 symptoms.
– Wait outside until your full party has arrived.
– Arrive on time so you’re ready to go.
– Wear a face covering at all times apart from when eating and drinking.
– Follow the one way system.
– Use hand sanitiser & wash your hands
– Scan the QR Codes provided and register so we can
track and trace if necessary.
– Practice social distancing where possible.
Salt Market Social
ARE YOU DOG FRIENDLY?
WILL THERE BE VEGAN, VEGETARIAN & GLUTEN FREE FOOD OPTIONS?
YES! All stalls will have options for all dietary requirements, but keep an eye out for individual street food vendor updates for more details.
DOES THE VENUE HAVE DISABLED ACCESS?
WILL THERE BE MUSIC/DJ'S?
ARE KIDS WELCOME?
YES! We’re open through the whole day so the whole family can come along. If you require a clip on high chair please book them in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org We also have baby change facilities
IS PARKING AVAILABLE?
Do I need to book in advance?
Booking in advance is essential to guarantee your table, however walk-ins are always welcome and we will try our best to accommodate you. All reservations require a £20 deposit which will be deducted from your final bill. We will refund a deposit for any booking cancelled at least 24 hours prior to arrival time. Book your table here: https://saltmarketsocial.co.uk/#tablebookings
Can I book multiple tables?
Can I book for more than 6 people?
How Long Is My Booking For?
If you wish to extend your table please ask when sat down and we will if it’s at all possible.
How do I order food & drinks?
What happens if I am late for my reservation?
How do I cancel my booking?
If you wish to cancel or amend a booking then please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
We will refund a deposit for any booking cancelled at least 24 hours prior to arrival time
Will There Be Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten free options?
Allergies and Intolerances
For the avoidance of doubt any information passed by you to us by email, telephone or by any other means, does not constitute receipt of such information by ourselves.
Can I bring a pram?
How can I contact you?
For any other queries or to let us know how we are doing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to hear from you.