Wishing a happy New Year to all you lovely Salt Market Social people and thank you all for all the great times since we opened in August.
Team Salt Market x
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
▼Previous food traders ▼
redheads mac ’n’ cheese
Kahuna Cookie Co
FlashHouse Brewing Co
Alongside a fine selection of hand picked Spirits, Wines and Ciders and many more Craft Beers and traditional Cask Ales
Each booking can be made for tables up to 6 people from the same household eating a substantial meal, we are’t allowed to just serve alcohol. Table bookings are 90 minutes for up to 4 people and 120 minutes for between 5 to 6 people.
Tables can be cancelled 24 hours in advance, cancellations after that will be charged at £15.00 per person.
IF for any reason we remain in Tier 3 on Thursday 17th December, we will cancel all bookings with no cancellation fees charged
Salt Market Social is one of the most socially distant venues in the region, thanks to its massive 740 sqm. industrial space.
All food and drinks ordered are delivered to your table. Despite having an official capacity of 450 when fully open, the venue is currently set out to seat 200 people ensuring a safe space with plenty of room for people to enjoy the fully socially distanced environment.
What We’re Doing
– Ask you to scan a QR code with your smartphone for Track And Trace purposes. We will also be taking everyones temperature as a precaution.
– Staggering pre booked arrival times to reduce queuing.
– One way system from your entrance to exit
– Providing hand sanitiser upon arrival and throughout the venue.
– Providing table service for food and drinks
– Clearly marked pathways to the toilets
– Signage to remind people to stay 2m apart
– Ensuring vendors and staff wear face coverings and
follow the government’s safety guidelines at all times
What You Can Do
– Book your table of up to 6 people in advance from one household.
– Arrive healthy and without COVID-19 symptoms.
– Wait outside until your full party has arrived.
– Arrive on time so you’re ready to go.
– Wear a face covering at all times apart from when eating and drinking.
– Follow the one way system.
– Use hand sanitiser & wash your hands.
– Scan the QR Codes provided and register so we can track and trace if necessary.
– Practice social distancing.
Salt Market Social
ARE YOU DOG FRIENDLY?
DOES THE VENUE HAVE DISABLED ACCESS?
WILL THERE BE MUSIC/DJ'S?
ARE KIDS WELCOME?
YES! We’re open through the whole day so the whole family can come along. If you require a clip on high chair please book them in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org We also have baby change facilities
IS PARKING AVAILABLE?
Do I need to book in advance?
Can I book for more than 6 people?
How Long Is My Booking For?
How do I order food & drinks?
What happens if I am late for my reservation?
How do I cancel my booking?
If you wish to cancel or amend a booking then please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
We will refund a deposit for any booking cancelled at least 24 hours prior to arrival time
Will There Be Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten free options?
Allergies and Intolerances
For the avoidance of doubt any information passed by you to us by email, telephone or by any other means, does not constitute receipt of such information by ourselves.
Can I bring a pram?
How can I contact you?
For any other queries or to let us know how we are doing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to hear from you.